Monday 29 December 2014

New Year Goals!

The new year is coming!!! One day left! (In New Zealand anyway.) But anyway, I don't really have any New Year's resolutions, I used to always try make ones, but they just never work, so I've decided to just stop because they never happen anyway. Instead, I'm going to make goals for 2015!

My Goals:

  • Be kinder. 
  • Read more. 
  • Love every inch of my body. 
  • Love myself before anyone else. 
  • Try out new things. (Whether that's types of music, books, adventures, places, food, school events etc.) 
  • Be more productive. 
  • Be fit. 
  • Try out some sport? (Doubt this will happen.) 
  • Study harder. (Doubt this will happen.) 
  • Do everything with love and kindness. 
  • Ignore what low life people say. (By this, I mean the bullies and stuff.)
  • Learn how to say no unappologetically. (Does that make sense?) 
  • Write. More. 
  • Take photos of happy moments. 
  • Take videos of happy moments/vlogs. 
  • Take more photos of scenery/nature. 
  • Keep skin moisturized.
  • Take care of myself better.
  • Be thankful.
  • Be patient. 
  • Have more fun. 
  • Last but not least, be happier with everything. 
I know this is kind of a lot but oh well, I'll do two each time. You could try these as well! Have a good year next year y'all! 

:) Perfect Elliot going offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment