Saturday 27 December 2014

I care.

I've been crying...for about an hour now. I just stopped because I told myself to calm down because my nose was getting too blocked.

But anyway! 

One of my friends messaged me, saying, "...NOBODY CARES..." 

And so that really hit me. It made me realize how annoying I am. How pointless my life is even. How nobody really cares. Literally. I go on and on and on about pointless stupid things and obsess over things...way too seriously. Like, if I saw someone really hot, damn I'm gonna try and find them on the internet with all the information that I have and talk about it to my friends, they would get annoyed, like always. 

So, if you're ever feeling like this; like nobody cares about you and stuff like that. I suggest, talking to your most trusted friend about it, they will care. 
Or: 
ALL of these websites help a lot. Trust me. 

Or if you don't want to try those, you could just say to yourself, "If no one cares, I'm gonna have to start caring for myself. If no one cares, I'm going to. Because if no one cares and there's no one left, who would believe in me?"

I'm not really good at comforting people, but if you need someone, message me on Tumblr:
sex-ualfrustration.tumblr.com. I'll be your friend! I'd love to! (I'm really friendly, I swear.) 

Sometimes, it's okay to be sad. You just gotta cry sometimes, it helps, to let it all out of your system, and just think about what your next step is. 

I love you. And I care. 

:) Elliot Perfect going offline xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment