Saturday 20 December 2014

Book Review

"Girl Online"

By Zoe Sugg, Peguin Books, 2014 

My Rating: [insert 5 stars] 


Penny Porter, an "almost 16 year old", is a famous anonymous blogger from Brighton, UK. Penny blogs about her life pretty much; boys, family, and anxiety/ her panic attacks.

When her life went from bad to worse, her parents takes her to New York City. Now, as I said, Penny has anxiety attacks, so she's worried it might strike at her when she's on the plane.

When she meets her "inciting incident". Noah's his name. Gorgeous, guitar player American. Before Penny knew it, she's fallen in love, and blogged every moment of it on her blog.

During their adventure, Penny learns a lot about how to get better at controlling her anxiety. From Noah! How cute, right? He helps her get better? Sigh.

Noah takes her to his most favorite parts of New York, personal favorites.

Soon she finds out Noah has a secret too. A secret that might ruin Penny and her blog- and her closest friend ever.

I think Zoe wrote such an amazing book. I finished it today, and now missing it! I want more! I demand more!
This book has its own ways of giving advice to people who has panic attacks, just like her, how to control the attacks. I personally think it is very helpful.
Now, I don't have anxiety, so I am pretty lucky because from what I've read, it's pretty hurtful.
I recommend this book 100%. It is an amazing book, it's a hooking, romantic, helpful book.

Recommended to 13+ year olds.

:) Elliot Perfect going offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment