Saturday 21 March 2015

#GleeGoodbye


I have to admit, I wasn't there since Day 1. Well...because I was living in the Philippines at the time and they didn't air it there. I started watching halfway through Season 3.
From then on, my life was changed forever. Every day after school, when my brother's ex girlfriend let me borrow her Season 1 & 2 DVD's I would almost run home and watch Glee until I fall asleep. It would always cheer me up and make my day. Especially the ones when I got bullied.
Glee has changed my life forever. It has taught me so much lessons like being myself is the most important thing.
Words cannot describe at how proud I am of Glee and how happy I am for the show. We've graduated from McKinley High losers! Congratulations!

:') Perfect Elliot going offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment