Thursday 29 January 2015

January 2015 Favorites!

A collection of what I have liked this month! None of these photos are mine, by the way.



First off, The Avatar series. I’m a big fan of the Avatar shows, both Last Airbender and Legend of Korra, and I actually hope that the creators of these two shows (Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino) will make a 3rd show, that will continue the Avatar saga. I think they should make the 3rd show about Earthbender twins (since the next Avatar is supposed to be an earthbender). I think it would be interesting. 
If you have not seen one or neither...where have you been?! 

 Next, Beth Reekles. This writer is amazing! I discovered her books because...the cover struck me...I know, I know, you're not supposed to judge by the cover. But I thought it was interesting. And, so it was. The story. 
 Beth Reekles is a writer from Wattpad. Who here writes/reads in Wattpad? *puts both my hands up*. She inspires me to put effort in my stories. Check her stories out if you can. They're very interesting and romantic. 

3rd is Golden by Jessi Kirby. Again, I judged from the cover...and maybe because Gold is one of my favorite colors. 

This book is about "Seventeen year old, Parker Frost may be a distant relative of poet Robert Frost, but she has never taken the road less traveled. Valedictorian and quintessential good girl, she's about to graduate high school and without having kissed her crush or broken any rules. So when fate drops a mystery in her lap- one that might be the key to uncovering the truth about a town tragedy- She decides to take a chance." 
I loooooooooved the book. It taught me of what to expect in life. It's an amazing, inspiring piece of story. It's one of those romantic-mystery type books. I'm recommending it highly, especially for 12+




Last but not least, are tea. Iced and green tea are what I'm feeling at the moment.
Iced tea- Iced tea is an amazing refreshment when it's a hot day. I like Lipton's, Arizona's or Teza's iced tea. They are all amazing to me and delicious.
Green tea- Green tea is apparently the healthiest drink on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful, healthy effects on the body.
I highly recommend both types of tea. It'll change your life and make you feel healthier when you know you're not. *Cough* So me *cough.

:) Perfect Elliot going offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment